Wednesday, January 16, 2013

anna griffin eleanor collection

Anna Griffin released three new collections for Winter CHA this year.  First is Eleanor with it's dramatic black and feminine pink florals.  Reminds me of a 19th century Parisian milliner's shop.  Here are my projects:


For the layout, I used my craft knife to cut the center of the pink frame paper and then backed it with the black flocked specialty paper (which is gorgeous, by the way).  The I cut a few strips of paper to layer over the black and went from there.


For this card I fussy cut some lovely images out of one of the patterned papers to create a flower background for my sentiment.


On this card I trimmed off the corner of one of the beautiful die cut papers to use as a background layer for my card.



4 comments:

carrie said...

Gorgeous and very elegant!

JustJules said...

Such beautiful work!!! I know you enjoyed making these lovely creations! TFS!

J. Davis said...

I LOVE this paper set, but am having a devil of a time finding it. Has it not been released yet, or has it been released and bought up?

Aly D said...

I wish I could tell you exactly where to find it, but you can enter your zip code on the website to locate your closest store here: http://www.annagriffin.com/content/find-a-store#.UTp3DNY3u8U, and I know Anna is on QVC-UK Wed. March 13 from 1-2pm, and on HSN here in the US on Mon. March 25 several times during the day. Hope that helps.